DONATIONS TO OPERATION CHRISTMAS DROP
WHERE TO DONATE
Donation boxes are placed at locations throughout Guam each year - each event is listed on our Facebook Page!
Also listed on our Facebook Page, you will find details on our Contact-Free Donation Drive-Thru's, hosted twice each month at the Andersen AFB Commissary!
Finally, if you would like to donate critical need items - we are always available to pick up! Please message us on Facebook to coordinate!
WHAT TO DONATE
- Antifungal cream/ointment
- Canned Goods (minimum 1 year expiration)
- Canopy Materials (canvas, rope)
- Cement (paste-not quickcrete)
- Children's Books
- Fishing Supplies (hooks, line, rope)
- Flashlight (manually powered)
- Fruit/Vegetable Seeds
- Hand Tools
- Hygiene Products (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss)
- Pond Liners (plastic sheeting)
- School Supplies
- Towels, bed sheets, small pillows
- Misc (duct tape, sand paper)